In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States. But the Saints are just getting started. Now the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints series gets a new twist with a catastrophic alien invasion, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Wield gargantuan superpowers and fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak’s mental grasp. Escape the simulation that’s trapped the Saints crew, or die trying. Saints Row IV lets players delve into an arsenal of alien weaponry and technology that will turn each Saint into an ultimate entity of destruction. Utilize out-of-this-world superpowers to fight all the way to the top. With intensified action and enhanced customization, players can use their newfound superpowers and leap over buildings, outrun the fastest sports cars, or send enemies flying with telekinesis in the greatest, most insane installment of Saints Row yet. Included is a 12 inch Dub Step gun replica capable of rendering your enemies absolutely speechless with the power of wub. The ultra-high quality weapon replica packs a party with a unique design, sweet tunes directly from the in-game Dubstep Gun and a laser sight. You get an awe-inspiring 8 inch Johnny Gat Memorial Statue, and because no president is ever without “the button”, the Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition comes with a pocket-sized Dubstep Doomsday Button so fans can drop bombs on the go. Players will also receive all in-game items from the Commander in Chief pre-order bonus, which include a Screaming Eagle VTOL that fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the “Sonic Scream” attack, a limited-edition American-iconic ‘Uncle Sam’ uniform decked out in the American flag colors and a stimulus package of epic proportions – the ‘Merica gun – everyone’s American dream weapon. Also included is a Lighted Display Case and Velvet bag.
- What is the Simulation? – Bend the world to your will and harness an array of super powers including Mind-Bending Telekinesis, Really Really High Jump, Really Really Fast Sprint, Shiny Blue Force Shield, and Sparkly Purple Fireball Projectile-of-Doom
- Vehicular Manslaughter – Command a fleet of American made tanks, jets and attack choppers or hijack mechs, jet bikes and interstellar ships from an alien armada – it’s all science, with just a little fiction
- Streaker of the House – Be the leader you were born to be with Initiation Station 2.0. Save the world as an overweight ninja cheerleader or as hulking brute in a three-piece suit with a penchant for pony tails
- Friends with Benefits – Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two
- Included – 12″ Dub Step gun replica; 8″ Johnny Gat Memorial Statue; pocket-sized Dubstep Doomsday Button; lighted display case; velvet bag; in-game items from Commander in Chief pre-order bonus – Screaming Eagle VTOL, Uncle Sam uniform, ‘Merica gun