Finally! A nice alternative to the bulky and troublesome cigarette lighter plug for charging devices from your motorcycle. For charging on the go, this is the right device. SAE quick disconnect to USB. You can plug the SAE connector into the battery charging port on your motorcycle and get USB 1A power to charge smartphones, GPS, MP3 players, tablets, cameras, or any host of USB chargeable devices using any device’s cable.
If you already have a phone charging cord and trickle charger connection on your bike, then you are all set. SAE connectors from brands such as Battery Tender or HD chargers all work.
Keep your cell phone charged to use your camera on a ride or in case you need to contact someone while out riding.
Designed in Texas with plastics made in Wisconsin. Final assembly is done in Austin, Texas USA!
- 5V, 1 Amp, USB Connection Compatible with: Apple iPhone 5, 4, 4S, 3, and 3GS; HTC, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, and Android smartphones
- Less bulk than a lighter plug – Extremely Compact Size (just slightly bigger than a USB memory stick)
- Water and vibration resistant trailer connection.
- No Soldering or Splicing Your Wiring Harness – Plugs right into Battery Charging plug.
- Advantages over a cigarette lighter: less bulky and more streamline, more vibration resistant, more water resistant, nothing else to buy, less connection points, no cables, fits in your pocket, lighter weight, easy set up.