Jump rope workouts allow you to burn up to 1000 calories an hour while building muscle and stamina. This book will show you how.
To most people aerobic exercise and cardio sucks. To them cardio training brings up horrifying memories of running endless laps around a fitness track or torturing themselves sweating it out hunched over medieval cardio machines. Here’s a question though. Have you ever wondered why these kinds of workouts never seem to help you get any leaner? You’ve put in the time and gone through the pain that often comes with traditional cardio training (painful joints, the time wasted, the boredom) yet you’ve likely never gotten the results you want. No wonder why most people think that cardio sucks!
There is another way, however, and it involves a form of cardio fitness training that you likely haven’t done since grade school. Deceptively simple yet amazingly effective it is likely the fitness solution you’ve been waiting for. What is it? Skipping rope. The truth is that an effective jump rope training program can get you into amazing shape in record time. Here are just some of the benefits you will experience:
- You’ll look and feel better about yourself
- Get maximum results withi minimal effort and time
- One of the best fat burning workouts you can do
- Lose weight
- Increase your stamina and improve your coordination
- Improve your circulation and strengthen your heart
- Improve your sex life
- Reduce nervousness and stress
- Eliminate fatigue
- Help keep you young by slowing the aging process
- Improve your digestion
- Burn calories and build sexy muscle simultaneously
- Unlike running, is a fantastic exercise for those with knee issues
- Conditions your back, shoulders and chest
- Improve your sense of balance
- Increase your vertical jump and sprinting speed
- Improve your concentration and sense of calm
Skipping rope is inexpensive, easy to learn (no matter what your age), and incredibly effective. Jump Rope Workouts – Cardio fitness for increased stamina, lean muscle building and fat burning will help you re-discover this classic exercise and put you on the road to becoming a more dynamic you. Order this book NOW and start down the road to becoming the person you know you can be today.