All the major food groups agree, Green Eats Divided Plates are the most place on the planet to hang out. Made from 100% recycled plastic milk containers, our colorful, reUSAble divided plates are ultra-safe and contain no BPA, melamine, or phthalates. Dishwasher safe. Packaged using only recycled and recyclable materials. Each divided plate has a 9 1/2″ diameter. Available in packs of Blue, Green, Orange and Yellow. Each color sold separately. Dishwasher safe no melamine, BPA, phthalates, PVC, or external coatings Saves energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. All green toys products are 100% made in the USA. To be more specific, they are produced in California, a state known for strict toy safety and environmental laws. It’s cool to buy USA, but also think about this: transportation is one of the biggest contributors to greenhouse gasses. We all know driving less is good for mother nature, but did you ever think about how many miles a toy logs before it ends up in your local store? Our toys are truly local creations. Every step in the process, from milk container recycling to toy production to final assembly, occurs in California. Our raw materials and toys aren’t shipped from overseas, which saves a lot of energy and reduces greenhouse gasses. It also guarantees your toys won’t get seasick before they get to your home.
- All the major food groups agree, green eats divided plates are the best place on the planet to hang out
- Packaged using only recycled and recyclable materials
- Each divided plate has a 9 1/2″ diameter, available in packs of blue, green, orange and yellow
- Made in the USA from 100% food-safe recycled plastic milk containers
- Green Eats manufacturing processes save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions