Evil in its Prime
Twenty years have passed since the Prime Evils were defeated and banished from the world of Sanctuary. Now, you must return to where it all began—the town of Tristram—and investigate rumors of a fallen star, for this is an omen that the End Times have begun.
Call Upon Your Allies
Play solo or form a party of up to four heroes—either with local players together on the same screen or with Xbox Live players online (or mix and match).
Pick Up and Slay
Take a stand as one of humanity’s last defenders—barbarian, witch doctor, monk, demon hunter, or wizard—and level up with devastating new powers and abilities.
Conquer a Dynamic Battlefield
Lay waste to hordes of evil throughout randomized 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic foes, uncover quests in new locations, and lay claim to masses of loot every time you play.
Preorder versions of Diablo III will include the following diabolically enticing in-game items:
- “Infernal Helm” – Wearable at level 1, the console-exclusive Infernal Helm in-game item confers a +EXP bonus to help you whip your new characters into shape
- “Angelic Wings” – Taunt the forces of the Burning Hells by sprouting a cosmetic pair of glowing angel wings
- “Bottled Cloud Dye” – Dye your armor sets a cloudy white with this heavenly dye
- “Bottled Smoke Dye” – Dye your armor sets an eerie smoky black with this sinister dye
Diablo III is a fantasy Action Role-Playing Game (RPG). Only the third major release in what is considered by many gamers as the most iconic RPG franchise of all time, Diablo 3 continues the land of Sanctuary’s battle against a reoccurring demonic evil, and provides players around the world with the opportunity to create the ultimate hero to quest against it with friends online, or on their own. Features include: classic dungeon crawling gameplay, a new batch of character classes, multiplayer options with friends and single player support with the help of AI companions, a new take on character skill assignment and health, online item auctioning, and compatibility with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Darkness Falls. Heroes Rise
Two decades have passed since the events of the Diablo II: Lord of Destruction expansion pack, in which the demonic lords, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly. When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram Cathedral seeking clues to defeat new stirrings of evil, a fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens, striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. This fire from the sky reawakens ancient evils, but also calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again.
Key Game Features
- Rediscover the enthralling RPG gameplay of the iconic Diablo franchises in is first game release in nearly 11 years
- Explore fully realized realms of Sanctuary – the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III
- Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with five character classes, including the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo‘s past, like the powerful Barbarian
- Rain hell on your enemies and use the interactive environment as a weapon: lay cunning traps, turn destructible objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage – all powered by the Havok physics system
- Experience the intensity of multiplayer Diablo III over an all-new, wickedly enhanced Battle.net platform with numerous enhancements to make connecting with your friends easier, and cooperative gameplay more fun
- In single player quests utilize up to three AI followers, from three different classes who can be equipped with basic items and leveled up
- Skills and abilities are now automatically unlocked as you level, and players are able to actively use more of them simultaneously than ever before
- Experience a new approach to in-game health as the previous reliance on mana and potions is appended by resource types unique to each class, as well as health globes
- The ability to craft unique items with found objects is drastically improved through association in-game blacksmith and Jeweler artisans
- Sell unique items found within the game for in-game gold or real money via online Auction House functionality
- Win/Mac media format ensures that the game is playable on most operating systems
5 powerful character classes.
AI followers in single player.
Online auction functionality.
Exciting Versus gameplay.
- Diablo III For The Xbox 360, Unleash hell in your living roomBlizzard Entertainment’s epic action-RPG Diablo® III is coming to a new platform.
- Evil Is in Its PrimeTwenty years have passed since the Prime Evils were defeated and banished from the world of Sanctuary. Now, you must return to where it all began—the town of Tristram.
- and investigate rumors of a fallen star, an omen that the End Times have begun.
- Pick Up and SlayTake a stand as one of humanity’s last defenders—barbarian, demon hunter, monk, witch doctor, or wizard. Directly control your character against the hordes of the Burning Hells and
- In an experience reforged specifically for the console, players will adventure through rich and varied settings, engage in combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, and grow in experience and ability, all while acquiring items of incredible power.