CARBON KEVLAR Motorcycle Mesh & Leather Race Gloves S
Pinned on August 13, 2013 at 5:35 pm by Nancy Bravo
- Have you ever wished that gloves had more ventilation! These gloves have just that. They are made of premium quality 0.8 mm cow hide leather and mesh. Leather is use where good grip and durability is needed. Mesh is used where maximum ventilation around hands is needed. Result is an excellent quality pair of gloves that will match any black color jacket or racing suit.
- Contain eight air trap which push air around fingers.
- Contains comfortable lining.
- Scholler Keprotec with Carbon Kevlar is used on knuckles top for protection against heat and friction.
- Extremely comfortable.
- Two adjustable Velcro belts with elasticized wrist band make it very easy to fit.
- This pair of gloves is very rare and not available from anywhere else. Checkout our low prices!