3D Muscle Premium 2 provides a revolutionary environment for understanding 600+ muscles in the human body. Zoom, rotate, and dissect musculature freely—there are no clunky, static visuals to limit the experience. Watch hundreds of muscles in moving action. Each muscle is displayed in real 3D, allowing users to study muscle types and intricate fiber directions from any perspective. Information about each muscle includes: origin and insertion points pinned on the muscle; muscle attachments marked on bones; definitions that detail attachment, actions, and innervations; and audio files with pronunciation. Hundreds of muscles are shown in moving 3D. This app’s visuals, definitions, and functionality come together on-screen and create an immersive experience that reveals the human body’s complex musculature.
3D Muscle Premium 2 is ideal for students, instructors and healthcare professionals who seek to learn, better understand, or communicate in-depth information about muscles, their attachments and actions.
3D-enabled, dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
1024×768 screen resolution, or better
- 600 3D anatomical structures of muscles and 200 3D anatomical structures of bones
- 2,000 pins that reveal origin and insertions and a painted skeleton that shows surface areas of muscle attachments to bone
- Definitions and pronunciations for these 800+ structures
- Hundreds of moving muscles organized into 60 action Views
- Quiz bank with 250 questions/ 50 + quizzes